Friday, February 20, 2009

A Great Thank-You Letter from the staff at Davy Crockett National Forest!

I would like to tell EVERYONE, that I
personally appreciate all the hard work
and great sense of humors.

It truely is a pleasure to work with CTTT;
each time is a new wonderful adventure.
I hope that everyone had a great time and
got to do some things that they wanted. I
hope everyone will come again soon...And
enjoyed the NEW folks!!!! I have enclosed
some pictures of the crews working.

Sorry, I did not get pictures of the crew
(George, Jim) repairing ADA trail nor of
crew installing new Portal sign (Steve/Earl)
and also built 2 new boat racks. Neither
did I get the infamous Group picture.
I truely failed on that...My apologies.

Happy Trails.
Pearlie

Pearlie Green
Davy Crockett National Forest
18551 State Highway 7 East
Kennard, TX 75847
PH: (936)655-2299 Fax: (936)655-2817
email: pearliegreen@fs.fed.us

No comments: